Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 317

The more people who know the more it becomes irreversible. You keep asking me questions that I don't have answers to. You keep saying that you'll give me time but you're still waiting and counting down the seconds.

I'm reluctant to give you an answer not because I don't have one, I have multiple. I just don't know which is the right one.

The fact that you're asking all the time make it seem like you have somewhere to go and therefore must leave me.

I don't have the right to ask you to stay anymore so don't ask me. That's what I want to say. But what if you're waiting for me to ask? Would it be fair? I know it won't be so I don't ask. And if I don't ask, you're going to leave. Then I'll be all by myself again.

Maybe that's what I need. But I don't think it's what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment