Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 313

Why do people feel the need to discuss about someone when the said person is not present? Especially when it's me. I can handle it, I really can. I'll let you know when I can't.

Well... maybe that's not true. If I could I wouldn't be writing all this here but instead talking to someone about it. If I didn't have a blog I don't know what I'll do. This is my outlet and even this outlet is not completely genuine. I'm already censoring and reprocessing what I think.

Still, I don't like it when concerned folks talk about me with someone else. Just ask me instead. It really isn't that hard and I like that venue much better. When you talk about me, I feel like I'm being examined and prosecuted without a trail. At least let me have the chance to speak and explain myself.

It hurts, regardless if you're involved in my life, concerned, worried, a bystander, family or friend. The truth of the matter is I don't like it.

Maybe I'll slam a big halt on the palm of my hand and tell you to beat it. But isn't that my choice? Must you ask about me through others? I think you'll get a better answer if you just ask me.

And when it comes down to it, it just makes me sad that you can't talk to me. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment