Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 311

Whenever someone says to you that they're not trying to make you feel guilty... they often do anyways. Even though it wasn't their intention you already brace yourself for it and so in the end you feel the guilt.

You're giving me the ultimatum. I thought you said that I was making progress, you even acknowledged it. I thought we both knew that we needed time. It has only been a week. I don't understand.

It is very selfish of me to hold on and make you hold on. I should let you go shouldn't I. But do I let you go if I thought we stood a chance? The thing that breaks my heart is that you don't think we could anymore based on me. You know me better than myself and if you read me this way, maybe you're right.

I'm scared. I have to make a choice again. This time, it will change our lives and I don't know whats right or wrong anymore.

You're leaving the crossroad now aren't you? It is my turn to wait now.

God help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment