Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 329

Whoa. That was an intense conversation. You really can't judge a book by its cover.

I just had a ten hour long conversation online and I think it taught me something about myself and hopefully he learned something too. Although I leave feeling like I hurt him when that was not my intent. We just really hit home with the things we said about each other. He pointed out my flaws and I didn't mince words for his at the end. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do. But I'm sure it was a life altering experience for the both of us. The sad thing is, he might not want to talk to me anymore.

I really was trying very hard to be friends. I think he was worth it. I hope he sees that too. All I can do is pray for him.

I think I met my match for the King and Queen of Awkward. He has the power to render me speechless and make me shrink. I've never met anyone like him before. He tells it like it is and I don't hate him for it. I hope he understands that. I know he heard it but I don't know if he processed it.

I'm so drained but can't go to bed. I'm worried about him. Maybe it was wrong of me to say all that. But he taught me some things and I'm going to face them head on now.

Breathe in mercy and breathe out prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment