Monday, March 22, 2010

Don't know what you're missing...

Til it's gone.

Man, I miss having my best friend around. It wasn't like I talked to him every single day but now that I can't contact him whenever I want to I notice how much I miss him. Especially now, when things are getting hectic and I'm piled up to my neck in work. Boo!

Exams, case studies, essays, unit plans blah blah blah. Life of a student. Well it won't be long when this is over and I might miss it too. Can't say I'm treasuring these moments though. I am kind of regretful that I didn't lead my student life the typical way. I didn't attend parties, make life long friends or join clubs. It wasn't bad mind you, just lack luster. Sometimes I wish I could afford going to school out of town. I wonder if I would be any different?

But this is what God planned and He knows best. I've got the rest of my life ahead of me. I wonder what I'm going to do next. I hope it will be more adventurous than my life as a student!

0 comments:

Post a Comment