Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 274

I'm working on loving others and today during devotions I read that "time [is] one of the most precious gifts we can give to others. How we choose to spend our time is the surest indicator of how much we care for those we love."

I'm working on it. I'm seeing my flaws more clearly these days and reflecting on who I am and what I need to work on.

I remember writing somewhere in my blog that I don't spend time on my friendships and I deemed it unnecessary since we'll be friends if we were meant to be. Obviously this is not true.

I know that maintaining friendships, showing people you love them and getting to know people takes a lot of effort and emotional investment. All this takes time and I need to give my time more generously from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment