Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 263

You know you have commitment phobia when you keep clothing tags on your dresser just in case you want to return it. I can't even commit to an article of clothing.

I am a creature of denial and sweeper of rugs... that is I sweep things under the rug. I don't let it blow over because I bury it under. I just let it sit in a desolate corner, a place that I know my mind would not wander into.

I think I'm a happy person. I don't like it when things bog me down. So I tend to ignore or brush it off. Whatever it may be... thought, situation or person.

Sometimes I think I am a prickly person. When you threaten to be too close, I push you away. I think I'm getting tired of pushing. But I don't like it when you're too close. I'm emotionally cluster phobic. Please keep back. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment